Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bianca Kosir <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/10 01:52:28 UTC

RE: Helping open office

 Hello,  Apologies for taking so long to respond back to you. We were trying to collect as much information about the task as we could before responding.To answer your first question, we don't have much time to put into this. There's no real requirements that we need to meet. The main purpose is to make input to an open source project. We have created YouTube videos before. We're happy to create a couple install/uninstall videos for Open Office. - Installing Open Office for Windows- Installing Open Office for Linux- Uninstalling Open Office for Windows- Uninstalling Open Office for Linux Let us know if you have any specific specifications. Regards,Bianca Kosir and Sean Gayton.  > From: rabastus@gmail.com

Re: Helping open office

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
This is great. We could use some help with info graphics for use on the website, in the tools, and part of documentation.

I'll gather more specific info and share shortly.

Regards,
Kevin