Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/24 14:08:46 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.1 - RC1

Just an FYI: we are now compiling our (relatively large) application
with this version of the SDK, and things look all right. Good work.

Posted by Glenn Willianms <in...@tinylion.co.uk>.
Same here

All good

Just an FYI: we are now compiling our (relatively large) application with this version of the SDK, and things look all right. Good work.

On 25 March 2015 at 01:15, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To save some confusion it might be best to move the LICENSE.xxx and NOTICE.xxx files out of the root directory and just leave the final constructed LICENSE and NOTICE files there. (For a future release obviously).
>
> Justin

-----
No virus found in this message.

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK 4.14.1 - RC1

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Thanks Mihai!

Always nice to hear that when the bits hit the real world, they don't
fall apart on impact ;-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software