Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shuaibin Wang <sh...@net-m.de> on 2006/06/23 12:11:20 UTC

run tomcat behind proxy server

Hi,

the comcat on my pc is behind  a proxy(LAN), so when tha appllcation on my tomcat need to communicate to the servers somewhere else outside of the LAN, how do I configure  my tomcat to use the proxy?

Many thanks.

Swang

Re: run tomcat behind proxy server the problem is solved thanks all

Posted by valle <br...@tvworks.com>.
How did you solve this problem? I'm having the same issue.

Posted by Shuaibin Wang <sh...@net-m.de>.