Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Keven Chen <ck...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/25 02:57:08 UTC

error code 2

I wrote a simple program to a query to pull some information from the
database. There is only one query is called with different parameters. It
was going fine at the beginning. However, it gives exceptions when the query
is executed many times. (around 70 times)
Here is the error infomation:

09/07/24 17:51:31 ERROR exec.ExecDriver: Ended Job = job_200907241124_0084
with errors
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.ExecDriver
09/07/24 17:51:31 ERROR ql.Driver: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 2
from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.ExecDriver

Does anyone know what is the problem?
--
Thank you,
Keven Chen

Re: error code 2

Posted by Keven Chen <ck...@gmail.com>.
Which property in particular are you talking about? Is it hive.root.logger?
I checked hive.log, it doesn't even log the stuff i just executed anymore...

--
Thank you,
Keven Chen

Re: error code 2