Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by dong bin peng <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/17 20:13:45 UTC

Want to become a volunteer

Hi, there:

I am interested in becoming a volunteer for your qa team.

I've been using OpenOffie for several years. I find it very good.

 I also have been doing macros in OO writer for some time.

Best regards

Robin
Nov, 17, 2012

Re: Want to become a volunteer

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Hi Peng, welcome, hope you read the orientation page where it guide
you to the key areas of the QA process. Feel free to ask this list
anytime you need more information. We'll be happy to help you.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/index.html

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice