Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 13:59:44 UTC

Remove old JcrResourceResolver implementation

Hi all,

For some time, we now have the JcrResourceResolver2 implementation,
which implements the concept laid out in [1]. It now happens that this
is the only implementation really maintained while the old
implementation JcrResourceResolver tends to not be maintained any more.

For this reasons, I would like to remove (svn rm) the old implementation
and to also drop the JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl configuration option
to select the old or new implementation.

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/SLING/flexible-resource-resolution.html

Re: Remove old JcrResourceResolver implementation

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For this reasons, I would like to remove (svn rm) the old implementation
> and to also drop the JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl configuration option
> to select the old or new implementation.
>
> WDYT ?

+1

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

Re: Remove old JcrResourceResolver implementation

Posted by Juan José Vázquez Delgado <ju...@gmail.com>.
> For this reasons, I would like to remove (svn rm) the old implementation
> and to also drop the JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl configuration option
> to select the old or new implementation.
>
> WDYT ?

 +1

Juanjo.

Re: Remove old JcrResourceResolver implementation

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...For this reasons, I would like to remove (svn rm) the old implementation
> and to also drop the JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl configuration option
> to select the old or new implementation...

+1

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Akersgata 16, N-0158 Oslo, Norway

Re: Remove old JcrResourceResolver implementation

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...For this reasons, I would like to remove (svn rm) the old implementation
> and to also drop the JcrResourceResolverFactoryImpl configuration option
> to select the old or new implementation...

+1
-Bertrand