Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonas Bonér <Jo...@consafeinfotech.com> on 2001/09/24 17:07:18 UTC

Form layout not specified until runtime...

Hi everyone.

We am building an extremely database driven system where everything (the JSP
layout for example)
is suppose to be dynamically generated in runtime.
For example. We do not know in advance how many input fields we are going to
present to the user.
This means that it is not possible to define a XXXForm JavaBean that has
exactly these input fields.

Is there a way to meet these demands but still be able to use Struts?

Regards.
/Jonas Bonèr

Re: Form layout not specified until runtime...

Posted by Tom Tibbetts <tt...@ecmc.org>.
Would dbForms be incompatible with Struts????

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.