Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by am...@apache.org on 2006/07/25 17:57:17 UTC

svn commit: r425431 - /geronimo/branches/1.1/modules/system/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/util/PluginRepositoryExporter.java

Author: ammulder
Date: Tue Jul 25 08:57:16 2006
New Revision: 425431

Log:
Remove as this is really a separate tool not part of the server
  runtime environment.  Plus it's not used.

Removed:
    geronimo/branches/1.1/modules/system/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/util/PluginRepositoryExporter.java

Re: svn commit: r425431 - /geronimo/branches/1.1/modules/system/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/util/PluginRepositoryExporter.java

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I am tracking all svn commits to trunk (as well as 1.1 to make sure
they get merged to trunk) to be merged into m2migration to keep that
branch up to date with trunk.

I have been collecting them in a folder and when I get enough I SVK
merge them which is really easy.

So, I'd rather you guys just commit to trunk and if your svn ci
produces a svn commit email I will catch it and merge for you.

Only stuff that conflicts will I hold off on, but I will still track
it for resolution when we merge m2migration to trunk.

--jason

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Apply to trunk?