Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chen, John (N-Avatar Inc.)" <jo...@lmco.com> on 2007/08/20 18:23:03 UTC

urgent help on interop with SOAP over TCP on .Net

I have a .Net program sending SOAP message over TCP and I am trying to
find something that running on a Java platform can receive it. I heard
about Axis's RC2 before, but I am not able to find it anymore. Can
anybody tell me about it or point me to the right product ?

Thanks

John

RE: urgent help on interop with SOAP over TCP on .Net

Posted by "Chen, John (N-Avatar Inc.)" <jo...@lmco.com>.
I need to know how to get the message sent from .NET through SOAP over
TCP. I have not much idea about it. I have been using Axis for Web
services, which is basically SOAP over HTTP ....

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

John

Do you want to monitor the SOAP messages?....if so, try and use TCPmon
[http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/].....if I got you wrong, please
specify what you want to do by receiving it.

Thanks and regards,
Pushkar

Posted by Pushkar Bodas <pu...@gs.com>.
Hi,

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK Axis2 does not support DIME.

Thanks,
Keith.

On 8/21/07, Chen, John (N-Avatar Inc.) <jo...@lmco.com> wrote:

> I know .NET is using WSE with DIME, do you know if Axis2 support DIME?
>
> Thanks
>
> John

Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.
Oxygen for Web Services Developers.
http://wso2.org/

RE: urgent help on interop with SOAP over TCP on .Net

Posted by "Chen, John (N-Avatar Inc.)" <jo...@lmco.com>.
Does anybody know how I can download addressing.jar for Axis1.2 or
later?

Posted by "Chen, John (N-Avatar Inc.)" <jo...@lmco.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chen, ,