Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/10/16 08:59:36 UTC

apachecon otp?

Hi,

I'm starting to prepare my presentation, and I'd like to check if is
there already any template for openoffice.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: apachecon otp?

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On 10/16/2014 02:59 AM, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting to prepare my presentation, and I'd like to check if is
> there already any template for openoffice.

I wonder if someone from the Apache OpenOffice community might step up
to provide a speaker template for us? We don't have one at the moment,
and I can ask the Linux Foundation people to provide it, but I think we
probably have more of that expertise here.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon