Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/06/28 07:49:33 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Update of "UseCases" by TimSmith

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "UseCases" page has been changed by TimSmith:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/UseCases?action=diff&rev1=14&rev2=15

Comment:
typo

  [[https://www.cloudkick.com/blog/2010/mar/02/4_months_with_cassandra/|Cloudkick]] implements time-series down at the second-level with roll-ups.

  == An implementation of some DBMS rules written in python using pycassa ==
- We have created a DBMS layer that handles references to other columnfamilys (foreign keys), Automatic reverse linking. required fields in columnfamilys and datatypes (long and datetime). It wraps the get, get_range, insert, remove funtions of pycassas columnfamilys. At this time it is limited to: on delete cascade and positive long numbers but this could change if there is enough interest. It suits our project.
+ We have created a DBMS layer that handles references to other columnfamilys (foreign keys), Automatic reverse linking. required fields in columnfamilys and datatypes (long and datetime). It wraps the get, get_range, insert, remove functions of pycassas columnfamilys. At this time it is limited to: on delete cascade and positive long numbers but this could change if there is enough interest. It suits our project.

  [[ThomasBoose/dbms implementation]]