Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Agrawal, Harshal (GE Digital)" <ha...@ge.com> on 2017/09/05 03:40:29 UTC

Solr Poc -Help Needed

Hello All,

I am looking to index csv file/ PDF documents. I  want solr to generate unique key itself.
I tried to index one file. I am able to configure data config, Solr config and Schema file. But I am getting following error while indexing:

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Document is missing mandatory uniqueKey field: id.

Please find attached config files and data files which I am using.

Kindly help me in fixing this issue:

Regards
Harshal

Re: Solr Poc -Help Needed