Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Anandha L Ranganathan <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/27 22:18:31 UTC

Logical Request: Provision Cluster operation hanging

I am seeing a operation  "Logical Request: Provision Cluster " in the
ambari console UI. It has been hanging for long time on that state.

How do I move that process to complete or failed state. I tried to abort
that operation but no changes to the state.    Other operations are running
fine without any problem like  adding new node, restart etc etc.    This
has been hanging in that state for long time.

 We also planning to upgrade ambari-server and wondering if that will cause
any problem ?

Thanks
Anand

Re: Logical Request: Provision Cluster operation hanging

Posted by Artem Ervits <db...@gmail.com>.
You can look at browser's console to see what's happening at that screen.
Also check the logs.