Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Abhishek Aggarwal <ab...@snapdeal.com> on 2016/04/01 11:55:52 UTC

Cassandra sstable to Mysql

Hi ,

We have the data dump into directory  taken from Mysql using the
CQLSSTableWriter.

Our requirement is to read this data and load it into MySql. We don't want
to use Cassandra as it will lead to read traffic and this operation is just
for some validation .

Can anyone help us with the solution.

Abhishek Aggarwal

*Senior Software Engineer*
*M*: +91 8861212073 , 8588840304
*T*: 0124 6600600 *EXT*: 12128
ASF Center -A, ASF Center Udyog Vihar Phase IV,
Download Our App
[image: A]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapdeal.main&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=android>
[image:
A]
<https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/snapdeal-mobile-shopping/id721124909?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=ios>
[image:
W]
<http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/snapdeal/ee17fccf-40d0-4a59-80a3-04da47a5553f>

Re: Cassandra sstable to Mysql

Posted by Abhishek Aggarwal <ab...@snapdeal.com>.
Thanks Bryan,

I don't want to use the sstable as it will increase the load on Cassandra .
I directly want to use the data file created using the CQLSSTablewriter for
migrating to Mysql.

Posted by Bryan Cheng <br...@blockcypher.com>.