Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by chitrakala ramanujam <ne...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/04/18 17:56:03 UTC

combining three screens

Hi,

Friends, i am working in integrating the Customer creation,shipping address and shipping options page in submit. I can create the customers and their roles and postal address what we usually done in ofbiz.

I am not able to set the shippingaddress and ShippingContact mech id.

How can i do all this in one submit. Is it possible to do it one? can anyone tell me regarding this.

Thanks.

Re: combining three screens

Posted by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com>.
You have to  place all the forms  in the same page and you have handle the
transactions ,validations