Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2003/04/01 14:51:05 UTC

FW: broken

Not acked...

    Pier

------ Forwarded Message

------ End of Forwarded Message

Cannot connect to jsp file which is hosted by tomcat myself....using 7210 simulator

Posted by Derexon How <de...@cuhk.edu.hk>.
Dear all,
I am now using tomcat 4.1 and I tried to put a .wml file in the main page. I
changed the

binding port of tomcat to port 80 only and I also use no-ip to transform my
ip to hostnames.
When i access my file in my host using the following real path:

http://derexon.myftp.org/index.wml, it comes with different situations.
I use Internet Explrer to get the file, it succeeeded. But when I use
different WAP phone emulator, say nokia 7210 and some other brands, it said
page not found.
What would be the reason for that?

Besides,
I tried to put the index.wml in my another acount,and the .wml file needs to
interact with a .asp file. however, this time i can retrieve the .wml file
from 7210 simulator but it have no response to that asp file.what happened?

Urgent,and thanks.