Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/21 05:56:07 UTC

Release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7

Hello all,

I think we should release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7 (if it makes sense).

It has been a while since we release for LTS, a couple of months for
3.14.x, so I think it would be good to release again.

Thoughts? Gregor, are you eventually available for these releases?

Thanks.

Re: Release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

I have prepared the 3.14.x and 3.11.x branches, and they are upgrade
to latest spring boot versions.
The branches are ready for release.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 9:06 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yeah the branches are good, you are surely welcome to start the
> releases over the weekend.
>
> One think to do is to upgrade spring boot. I created a JIRA
>

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2022 at 2:47 PM Gregor Zurowski
> <gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> >
> > I am available for cutting both releases. Also don't see a problem with
> > doing two more 3.11.x if required.
> >
> > How are the branches looking? Can we start the upcoming weekend?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >

> > On Thu, Apr 21, 2022, 7:56 AM Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > I think we should release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7 (if it makes sense).
> > >
> > > It has been a while since we release for LTS, a couple of months for
> > > 3.14.x, so I think it would be good to release again.
> > >
> > > Thoughts? Gregor, are you eventually available for these releases?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Re: Release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

It sounds good to me to do both if possible.

Thanks
Regards
JB

Re: Release 3.14.3 and 3.11.7

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah a new 3.14.x release is a good idea.

For 3.11.x then it's a matter if we would get time before it goes EOL
to cut yet another release that may only have a few changes.

--
Claus Ibsen