Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Florian Leinberger <le...@seitenbau.com> on 2004/10/29 09:14:02 UTC

Bulletin Board?

Hi,

does anybody know about a Cocoon based bulletin board? We need a bulletin board
that integrates in a Cocoon based portal. I suppose we are not the first ones
with that idea.

F. Leinberger

Re: Bulletin Board?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Le 29 oct. 04, à 09:14, Florian Leinberger a écrit :

> ...does anybody know about a Cocoon based bulletin board?..

I have written a simple but fairly powerful forum component for a
recent project (you can see it live at http://www.nouvo.ch/debriefing
but it's all in french), and the customer was initially willing to
publish or contribute components but we didn't have time yet to decide
exactly how and when.

If you can tell me about your timeframe (i.e. how urgent it is), and if
you have java skills to help integrate these components (probably as a
new cocoon block), we could collaborate to contribute them to the
project.

I'd need to check with my customer to have their final decision though.

WDYT?

-Bertrand