Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2004/05/18 11:17:38 UTC

Maven Plugin Location

Hi all,

I am testing Scarab's (scarab.tigris.org) use of the Torque/Maven
integration and discovered the Maven RC2 doesn't come with Torque.  So I
need to get it from elsewhere..   Is there a distribution available online
that I can use, or do I have to build from CVS?

Is there a recommended version as well?

Eric

RE: Maven Plugin Location

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Is this released at all?  And maybe, if we just timestamp it, it doesn't
matter.  Here is the documentation on how to get the stuff to ibiblio, it is
apparently much easier:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?MavenRepository

I would tackle this, but the signing of releases is something I haven't
dealt with before.  However, it seems to suggest that signing isn't
required, just doing the md5 checksum...

Eric Pugh

Re: Maven Plugin Location

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

RE: Maven Plugin Location

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.

Re: Maven Plugin Location

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.

Re: Maven Plugin Location

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Eric Pugh wrote:

>I am testing Scarab's (scarab.tigris.org) use of the Torque/Maven
>integration and discovered the Maven RC2 doesn't come with Torque.  So I
>need to get it from elsewhere..   Is there a distribution available online
>that I can use, or do I have to build from CVS?
>
>Is there a recommended version as well?

Eric,

It is a snap to build and install it from cvs - just follow the instructions on the site.  Best to use the 3.1 branch unless you want to try out Henning's new features which are in their own branch.

Cheers,

Scott

--
Scott Eade