Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by KR Kumar <ig...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/06 10:50:00 UTC

BLOB with JDBC Driver

Hi - I trying out JDBC driver with ignite SQL tables. How do i insert a blob
into my cache table through jdbc?

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kumar

Re: BLOB with JDBC Driver

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I don't think we support blobs at the moment. Use setBytes to store data as
byte[].

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: BLOB with JDBC Driver

Posted by Taras Ledkov <tl...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

But SQL type BLOB isn't supported by Ignite.
Please use BINARY SQL type.

06.03.2019 18:40, Taras Ledkov пишет:
> Hi,
>
> The JDBC Blob is supported by JDBC v2 driver (thick driver based on
> Ignite client node).
> Thin JDBC driver hasn't supported Blob yet.
>
> 06.03.2019 13:50, KR Kumar пишет:
>> Hi - I trying out JDBC driver with ignite SQL tables. How do i insert
>> a blob
>> into my cache table through jdbc?
>>
>> Thanx and Regards,
>> KR Kumar
>>

>> --

Taras Ledkov

Re: BLOB with JDBC Driver

Posted by Taras Ledkov <tl...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

The JDBC Blob is supported by JDBC v2 driver (thick driver based on
Ignite client node).
Thin JDBC driver hasn't supported Blob yet.

06.03.2019 13:50, KR Kumar пишет:
> Hi - I trying out JDBC driver with ignite SQL tables. How do i insert a blob
> into my cache table through jdbc?
>
> Thanx and Regards,
> KR Kumar

Taras Ledkov