Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Philipp Kraus <ph...@tu-clausthal.de> on 2018/05/03 06:03:00 UTC

site with file copy

Hello,

I’m using „mvn site“ command to build for my project the project website as HTML code,
During the site goal is running I need to copy some files into the target/site directory, how can I do this?
I need to copy some single files to the output director, but only on the site goal.

Thanks

Phil

Re: site with file copy

Posted by Mark Prins <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 03-05-18 08:03, Philipp Kraus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I’m using „mvn site“ command to build for my project the project website as HTML code,
> During the site goal is running I need to copy some files into the target/site directory, how can I do this?
> I need to copy some single files to the output director, but only on the site goal.

You could use the anrun plugin during the (pre-)site phase or stick the
files into src/site/resources/ (with optional directories) so the site
plugin picks them up.

-Mark