Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2016/10/19 23:25:25 UTC

Preparatory work for 1.2.0 Release

Hi Folks,
If you go to Jira you will see that I've moved all existing open unresolved
issues to fix version 1.3.0.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel
This means that right now we have addressed 34/35 issues within the 1.2.0
development drive which is dynamite.
I would like to ask the following

   1. If you wish to address any issues in 1.2.0 then please set the fix
   version from 1.3.0 back to 1.2.0.
   2. What do we need to address for the 1.2.0 release?

For me stabilizing the build process (which seems to be broken as various
packages cannot be located within Pypi) is the most serious pending issue.

Additionally, I would really like to see CLIMATE-875 [0] Upgrade to
Podaacpy 1.4.0 addressed.

Thanks

Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-875