Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net> on 2008/01/22 23:51:43 UTC

[Trinidad] tr:form defaultCommand no partial triggering

Hi,

I've defined a defaultCommand on a tr:form. It's linked to a command button
which has a partial trigger.

partialSubmit="true"/>

If I click on the button, the a partial submit is initiated, but if I press
<Enter>, the form is fully submitted and the page will be reloaded.

The form's default command should behave exactly like the button it is
linked to. How can I achieve this behaviour?

--
Kind regards,
Mathias

RE: [Trinidad] tr:form defaultCommand no partial triggering

Posted by Mathias Walter <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Matthias,

thanks to open the issue. Today, I had problems to send mails to the list.

--
Kind regards,
Mathias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.