Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2011/10/25 10:07:02 UTC

Commit r1188515

r1188515 | lu4242 | 2011-10-25 07:13:01 +0200 (Di, 25 Okt 2011) | 1 line

MYFACES-3368 enable 'standard' checkstyle checks in myfaces-core (revert some changes on LocaleUtils because it is a copy of a class in commons-lang, so it is better to keep it without changes, fix UIComponentTagBase signature and some intentional usages of final modifier)

Leo, if you like to explicitely like to treat some files different, then please add them to the exclude section in the maven-checkstyle-plugin config.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: Commit r1188515

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Note I only change the final modifiers, not the variable renaming. At
least in the structure we just keep it in sync. Really there is only
one method used, so the remaining code is not relevant.

Re: Commit r1188515

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.