Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/11/19 17:43:20 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Commons Codec 1.2-rc1

The vote to release Commons Codec 1.2-rc1 has passed.  Here's a vote summary
(Voting status based on codec/project.xml/developers):

Binding +1:
	Henri Yandell
	Gary Gregory
	Tim O'Brien

Non-binding +1:
	Michael Becke
	Matthew Hawthorne
	Oleg Kalnichevski

Non-binding +0:
	John Keyes

The [VOTE] thread can be found here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg30302.html

The files are currently tagged as CODEC_1_2_RC1.

Based on previous communications with Tim on this list, I believe he
mentioned picking it up from here but I am also available; there is a bit of
grunt work to do if all there is to do is changing "1.2-rc1"s to "1.2"s.

Thanks,
Gary

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Commons Codec 1.2-rc1

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
Alright Gary, thanks for pulling most of the load for this lately.  I'll
do a release on Saturday.  (Why on Saturday?  IIRC, it takes some time
to make sure all of the procedures are followed correctly.)

Tim