Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 13:28:28 UTC

xml-apis dependency in branches\2.0.0\pom.xml

I see the following xml-fragment in pom.xml in branches\2.0.0

            <!-- This will go away when we move to tomcat6 -->
            <dependency>
                <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
                <artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId>
                <version>1.3.03</version>
            </dependency>

Now that we have moved to tomcat6, should this be go away?

--vamsi

Re: xml-apis dependency in branches\2.0.0\pom.xml

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Anita.

Removed it from branches\2.0 in revision: 563475 and from trunk in revision:
563478.  I will leave it upto Matt to remove this from branches\2.0.0 so
that I don't come in the way of 2.0 release.

--vamsi

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.