Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Giulio De Stasio <gi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 10:44:39 UTC

test service

i will help you and your project to have a good program, what do you think?

Re: test service

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Giulio,

  Welcome, we need more volunteer on testing our product, your help are
appreciated. Please subcibe qa mail list first before you start working
with us, otherwise you may miss some important information which we are
talking in the mailing list. To subscribe please send mail to
qa-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

  Here is an orientation guide may help you know how we works.
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Giulio De Stasio <giuliodestasio98@gmail.com

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji