Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Saurabh Bajaj <Sa...@mu-sigma.com> on 2012/01/13 06:54:28 UTC

Multiple linear Regression on Hadoop

Hi All,

Could someone guide me how we can do a multiple linear regression on Hadoop.
Mahout doesn't yet support Multiple Linear Regression.

Saurabh Bajaj | Senior Business Analyst | +91 9986588089 | www.mu-sigma.com<http://www.mu-sigma.com/> |
---Your problem isn't motivation, but execution - Peter Bregman---

This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.

Re: Multiple linear Regression on Hadoop

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,
 Nectar already implemented  Multiple Linear Regression. You can look into
the code here  https://github.com/zinnia-phatak-dev/Nectar .