Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Br...@FINEOS.com> on 2005/12/15 11:49:56 UTC

TransactionManager error

Hi

I am trying to get a simple client to use Kandula fro transaction support.
Unfortunately I get the following error once I call;

		TransactionManager tm = TransactionManager.getInstance();
		tm.begin();

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.rmi.RemoteException: java.lang.NullPointerException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:opc122

java.rmi.RemoteException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:2
21)

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:12
8)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationCo
nte
xt.java:1087)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1712)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1963)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1691)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1963)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1691)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:667)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:337)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:448)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext
.ja
va:227)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChe
cke
r.java:62)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
        at
org.apache.ws.transaction.wscoor.RegistrationPortTypeRPCBindingStub.register
Ope
ration(RegistrationPortTypeRPCBindingStub.java:290)
        at
org.apache.ws.transaction.wscoor.RegistrationRPCPort.register(RegistrationRP
CPo
rt.java:56)
        at
org.apache.ws.transaction.wscoor._CoordinationContext.register(_Coordination
Con
text.java:135)
        at
org.apache.ws.transaction.participant.standalone.Transaction.<init>(Transact
ion
.java:39)
        at
org.apache.ws.transaction.participant.standalone.TransactionManager.begin(Tr
ans
actionManager.java:52)
        at
org.apache.ws.transaction.participant.standalone.TransactionManager.begin(Tr
ans
actionManager.java:41)
        at TestWSTX_Client.main(TestWSTX_Client.java:8)
Exception java.rmi.RemoteException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Is there something that I am missing in the snapshot I took down or is there
something else I should try ?

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be
privileged and is intended only for the user of the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended
recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy, use
or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received.
This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses.  However, you should
carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com