Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Phee, Martin J (Jump Tech)" <Ma...@bp.com> on 2003/02/06 17:49:29 UTC

RE: Can Torque.properties be configured to connect to more than o ne database

You can connect to as many as you want I believe.  I have mine setup to
connect to 3 different databases.

torque.database.default=default
torque.database.default.adapter=oracle
torque.database.pipedev.adapter=oracle
torque.database.smrt_prod.adapter=oracle
torque.database.gmsprd.adapter=oracle

torque.dsfactory.default.pool

torque.dsfactory.pipedev.pool

torque.dsfactory.smrt_prod.pool

torque.dsfactory.gmsprd.pool

I left out most of the dsfactory settings, but you should get the idea.