Posted to announce@apache.org by ha...@apache.org on 2011/07/26 03:08:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.8.0 released

The Apache Camel project [1] is a powerful open source integration framework based on known Enterprise Integration Patterns [2].

The Apache Camel 2.8.0 release is finally out. This release comes with a record 422 issues resolved, many of them coming as contributions from our community. There are too many new features, improvements and fixes to list here, so I recommend taking a look at the release notes [3] for a more complete overview. Thank you for your contributions and continued support.

Download [4] Camel now, check out the release notes [3] and enjoy the ride!
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/
[2] http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html
[3] http://camel.apache.org/camel-280-release.html