Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/18 16:12:00 UTC

Re: Portuguese Analyser

William,

Thanks for the followup!
I'm replying to lucene-dev instead of lucene-users, it's more
appropriate.
I'd say just copy it for now to get your stuff working, and once you
get it working we can think about refactoring the code to reduce code
duplication.

If others on lucene-dev have better ideas, I'm sure they'll share them.

Thanks,
Otis