Posted to user@spark.apache.org by balaji9058 <ks...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/17 13:07:43 UTC

Graphx Examples for ALS

Hi,

Where can i find the the ALS recommendation algorithm for large data set?

Please feel to share your ideas/algorithms/logic to build recommendation
engine by using spark graphx

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Balaji

Re: Graphx Examples for ALS

Posted by Irving Duran <ir...@gmail.com>.
Not sure I follow your question.  Do you want to use ALS or GraphX?

Thank You,

Irving Duran