Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/10/27 14:12:54 UTC

[Nutch Wiki] Update of "ApacheConUs2009MeetUp" by KenKrugler

Dear Wiki user,

The "ApacheConUs2009MeetUp" page has been changed by KenKrugler.
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/ApacheConUs2009MeetUp?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

- We're planning to have a "Web Crawler Developer" !MeetUp at this year's [[http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/|ApacheCon US]] in Oakland.
+ We were planning to have a "Web Crawler Developer" !MeetUp at this year's [[http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/|ApacheCon US]] in Oakland.

- Tentative plan is for Thursday evening, November 5th. The actual schedule for !MeetUps is [[http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsUs09|here]].
+ Unfortunately the only time slot where people would be around was Thursday night, which wound up conflicting with the Hadoop !MeetUp.
+
+ So we're going to have an !UnMeetUp (!MeetDown?) on Wednesday, November 4th from 11am - 1pm. Location is TBD, hopefully we can get some space at the event but might be a lunch meeting :)

  Below are some potential topics for discussion - feel free to add/comment.