Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Sidhik, Rosmon" <Ro...@AIG.com> on 2008/04/25 17:53:26 UTC

Tomahawk: panelTabbedPane - display dropdown of tabs when many ta bs exist

Hi All,

I have a dynamic panelTabbedPane which can have many tabs.

I would like to have a behaviour similar to firefox tabs, where we can
scroll to view the tabs when there are many tabs.

And/OR display a dropdown list of the available tabs.

It would be great if there's any custom enhancement of the panelTabbedPane
which somebody has or if there's any other available component which I can
use.

Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks

Rosmon Sidhik

* rosmon.sidhik@aig.com <ma...@aig.com>

Re: Tomahawk: panelTabbedPane - display dropdown of tabs when many ta bs exist

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
FYI this is hard to code. Oracle's RichClient does this BTW if you are
willing to wait for the drop.