Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2009/05/03 23:24:27 UTC

Follow-up to HTTPCORE-193

Asankha and all,

I found two more issues in the SSLIOSession class of HttpCore, one of
which is related to HTTPCORE-193 and therefore directly impacts SYNAPSE-523.

Could you please test those changes for compatibility with Synapse?

Cheers

Oleg

Re: Follow-up to HTTPCORE-193

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Oleg
> I think this is pretty much the same defect reported as HTTPCORE-193.
> I also
> added an additional entry to th release notes about the application event mask
> issue. I did not raise a separate JIRA for it. I can do it if necessary.

A new JIRA is not necessary, I just wanted the patch names to reference
back to the JIRA's for clarity. I will update the patch for #193 to
include this change too

many thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: Follow-up to HTTPCORE-193

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 08:49:27AM +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi Oleg
>
> I think the fixes looks fine, and can be confirmed by visually as I
> cannot think of a test w.r.t Synapse to confirm this. Do you plan to
> open a new JIRA for this in HttpCore, or include as an enhancement of
> #193? I will update the current binary patch for HTTPCORE-193 included
> in Synapse  accordingly to either way

Hi Asankha

Re: Follow-up to HTTPCORE-193

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Oleg

#193? I will update the current binary patch for HTTPCORE-193 included

Re: Follow-up to HTTPCORE-193

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Oleg