Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Liam Morley <lm...@WPI.EDU> on 2001/11/27 16:43:09 UTC

Cocoon cookie class and javax cookie class compile issue

My project compiles just fine in J++, but when I try things in Jakarta
Ant, I get the following:

 [javac] file javax\servlet\http\Cookie.class not found
 [javac]                     response.addCookie(new
org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpCookie("CMSUSER",
session.getId()));
 [javac]

Looking up in the javadoc, I see that Cocooon's cookie class does not
seem to refer to the javax.servlet.http.Cookie class at all.

Could anybody shed any light on why this will compile in J++ and not in
Ant? What exactly am I missing from my classpath?

Thanks all...
Liam Morley