Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> on 2008/10/15 20:06:01 UTC

Using tcpmon with axis2_http_server

Hi,

I am using axis2_http_server provided with axis2c 1.5.0 release for unit
testing. The client and service applications are running properly. But,
I can not see the messages in tcpmon. Is there any thing specific I need
to specify in axis2.xml to get tcpmon to capture the messages. Client
and the server applications run on Linux server.

Thanks,

Raghu

Re: Using tcpmon with axis2_http_server

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:36 PM, Raghu Udupa <ru...@easylink.com> wrote:
hi,
Pleaser refer http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/tcpmontutorial.html.
If you are using TCPmon C tool please try tcpmon -h for help.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org/
http://llvm.org/