Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2013/06/18 12:16:59 UTC

Resource mounting: Why has a resource always a lower compatibility score than a page?

Hi,

i would like to mount a resource with a name "/mypath/${param1}/whatever".
I've already mounted a page with "/mypath".

I was wondering why i was always redirected to the /mypath page.

In ResourceMapper i've found this:
<code>
  @Override
  public int getCompatibilityScore(Request request)
  {
    return 0; // pages always have priority over resources
  }
</code>

So i would like to know: Why is the resource not mapped by it's appropriate compatibility score
vs pages?

Thanks for your support
Per

Re: Resource mounting: Why has a resource always a lower compatibility score than a page?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Don't know.
But we have to take this into account when/if we start working on the idea
explained at: http://markmail.org/thread/ku6me4odezqqivjy