Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Daniel <em...@7thfire.com> on 2005/12/13 19:45:37 UTC

embperl for lighttpd

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there's any plans/interest in getting a module
working for lighttpd? (i've recently switched away from apache)

-d

RE: embperl for lighttpd

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

> I'm just wondering if there's any plans/interest in getting a
> module working for lighttpd? (i've recently switched away from apache)

I not have used lighttpd, but from the website it seems that it supports
fastcgi and Embperl also supports fastcgi, so it should be possible to use
Embperl with lighttpd without problems.

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **