Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jay Chung <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2022/11/22 08:06:48 UTC

Prepare release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.3

Hi guys,

Currently, our community is preparing to release version 3.0.3, and we will close cherry pick before 6th Dec, 2022
This version will only do bugfix without new features. If you use dolphinscheduler 3.0.x or you want to upgrade from the previous version to 3.0.x, you may be interested in this version.

Currently, we have multiple versions to maintain(2.0.x, 3.0.x, 3.1.x) it will distract contributors and maintainers. So we try to release 3.0.x more frequently and make it more stable. And after several versions are released in the further, may mark version 3.0.x is not maintaining and focusing all our community into 3.1.x.

If anyone will want to help with bugfix and verify the issue please let me know in this mail thread

Cheers,
— Jay Chung

Re:Prepare release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.0.3

Posted by ks <lo...@163.com>.
退订