Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/18 11:20:44 UTC

[Axis2] MIME Content ID handling for MTOM

Earlier I replied to a incorrect thread...Pls bare with me If you receive
this twice ......

Re: [Axis2] MIME Content ID handling for MTOM

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1 for not being bug-compatible; a key value of open source impls is
sticking to the stds strictly!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sanjiva,

Did you read my email? i said explicitly "any effort to at least
architect the code" am not asking us to add support. If i did, i'd
open a JIRA issue, just like i did for others.

-- dims

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sanjiva,

On 7/18/05, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 06:27 -0400, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > Thilina,
> >
> > i'd suggest you concentrate on cleaning up the code for MTOM and
> > writing more test cases with actual assert statements while we
> > research this a bit more.
>
> You do agree with the principle of getting the faulty impl corrected,
> right?

if we determine that it is faulty. then yes. let's not change it for now.

> > for example
> > - there are so many while loops which don't check if there are any
> > more characters in the stream
> > - are u handling unsupposted media exception? are we throwing it. are
> > we catching it? are we handling all the exceptions in the specs? are
> > there test cases for it?
> > - are we handling all the http status codes specified in mtom/xop specs?
> > - why are we createing intermediate ByteArrayOutputstreams and putting
> > things in them. what is going to happen if we get 1 GB attachment or
> > 512 MB soap part? there should not be any intermediate storage
> > especially of things that are likely to grow.
>
> +1 for cleaning up the code.
>
> > - was there any effort to at least architect the code so that we can
> > add mime and SwA later when we get a chance?
>
> A XOP message is supposed to be wire-compatible with SwA. Is that not
> the case?
>
> What did you mean by "mime"?

typo i meant dime

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Thilina,

web service bench mark tool

Posted by md kumara lal <ar...@yahoo.com>.
I am deweloping a web service bench mark tool.While I am doing that I need to acess java written webservicr from C# Client.Please send me some detail how to do that.If possible some example code.Any kind of request is appriciate.

Kind Regards

Madushan Thilina.