Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com> on 2014/03/24 21:19:13 UTC

R on hadoop

Hi team any docummentation around installing r on hadoop

Sent from my iPhone

RE: R on hadoop

Posted by "Martin, Nick" <Ni...@pssd.com>.
If you’re spitballing options might also look at Pattern http://www.cascading.org/projects/pattern/

Has some nuances so be sure to spend the time to vet your specific use case (i.e. what you’re actually doing in R and what you want to accomplish leveraging data in Hadoop).

Posted by "Martin, Nick" <Ni...@pssd.com>.

RE: R on hadoop

Posted by "Martin, Nick" <Ni...@pssd.com>.

RE: R on hadoop