Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neeraj Bajaj <Ne...@Sun.COM> on 2002/05/14 20:50:46 UTC

Proposal for commiter access: Pavani Mukhtipudi

Hi All,

	I would like to propose Pavani Mukhtipudi for committer access. She has
contributed in the area of schema content modelling , implementation of DOM L3
Abstract Schema/Load interfaces , support for schema grammar caching etc.. in
Xerces2. She has given many bug fixes and is also active answering questions on
the mailing lists.

	Could I ask for the votes to be posted over the week ?

My Vote:     +1

Thanks,

Neeraj

Re: Proposal for commiter access: Pavani Mukhtipudi

Posted by "Theodore W. Leung" <tw...@sauria.com>.
+1

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
Neeraj Bajaj wrote:
>         Could I ask for the votes to be posted over the week ?

I say "welcome aboard"! +1 :)

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org