Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 20:44:34 UTC

date values m/d/y

Hello,
it will be nice if you can refer me to the  location of the file that
responsible for  Locations values of the date. i need to set it from m/d/y
to d/m/y

​Thank you

Re: date values m/d/y

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I guess your question is regarding User details form and birthday field
It is formatted according to user preferred language/locale (no hardcoded
value)

GeneralUserForm.java: line 124

--
WBR