Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/11/22 10:11:44 UTC

Re: Jacopo mrp log

Hi Harry,

Can you share the steps to regenerate it?
Please check if there are any errors in the console logs & share them so
that we can understand the exact issue.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

mrp log

Posted by harry mead <ha...@hotmail.co.uk>.
Hi Aditya,

this is the guide I followed, previously I have been able to do it without any issues,

However i'm thinking its due to the currency, I initially created the products and components in GBP but that caused a number of errors, now its set to USD and I have followed the guide I have attached step by step multiple times, yet it still says pending.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2N14FbH5wZ0J:https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/46632635/Manufacturing5StepGuide.pdf%3Fversion%3D1%26modificationDate%3D1505722113000%26api%3Dv2+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

thanks,

harry

________________________________
Can you share the steps to regenerate it?
Please check if there are any errors in the console logs & share them so
that we can understand the exact issue.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
[https://www.hotwaxsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ASF-Infrastructure-1.png]<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

HotWax Commerce - A Digital Commerce Platform - HotWax Systems<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
www.hotwaxsystems.com
HotWax Commerce from HotWax Systems powered by Apache OFBiz is an open source, enterprise-class digital commerce platform. Complete ownership and control.