Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gustavo Felisberto <gu...@wit-software.com> on 2008/04/10 17:43:37 UTC

Using closable div in tabbedpanel

I'm running struts 2.0.11.1 and trying to use some AJAX things with the
provided dojo.

<s:tabbedpanel id="contacts_list_container">
    <s:url id="cListUrl" action="SimpleListContacts"/>
    <s:div id="contacts_list" href="%{cListUrl}" theme="ajax"
listenTopics="show_contacts" formId="msg_form"/>
</s:tabbedpanel>

This is working, but if I add a closable="true" to the <s:div /> this
will crash as there is not such thing.
How can I make this work?

This mail serves this purpose and another that is more of a complain on
the lack and confusion of user documentation on struts2. For example:
why does:
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/ajax-and-javascript-recipes.html
Contains: "This documentation refers to version *2.1* which has not been
released yet."

--
Gustavo Felisberto.
WIT-Software, Lda