Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Harshal Patil <ha...@mindtickle.com> on 2019/03/13 14:41:19 UTC

Ignite not able to persist spark rdd to RDBMS in master slave mode

Hi ,
I  am using SPARK 2.3.0 and Ignite 2.7.0 . I have enabled POSTGRES as
persistent store through gridgain automatic RDBMS integration .I have
enabled write through cache .  I could see data being persisted in POSTGRES
when I am running SPARK in standalone mode , with

*val *conf = *new *SparkConf()

conf.setMaster("local[*]")

*But* when I have master configured for spark like,

conf.setMaster("spark://harshal-patil.local:7077")

my data is not getting persisted in postgres , but i can see cache is
updated .

I am doing operation - ic.fromCache("RoleCache").savePairs(rdd)

Please help me understand what could be going wrong .

Regards ,

Harshal

Re: Ignite not able to persist spark rdd to RDBMS in master slave mode

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

With otherwrite=true, Data Streamer used in underlying implementation will
skip Cache Store (along with other things).

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Harshal Patil <ha...@mindtickle.com>.
Hi Ilya ,

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.