Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/08/10 18:54:21 UTC

[vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.2)

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.2 release of the Apache
MyFaces Trinidad CORE out. The artifacts are deployed to my private
Apache account ([1] and [2]).

Please take a look at the "1.0.2" artifacts and vote

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
      and why..............

Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/102_core_stage/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/102_core_dist/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.2)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
+0!

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.2)

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
+1