Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org> on 2003/11/24 18:06:54 UTC

Lenya CMS can help you to get a job!

Hello group,
the inactive Thorsten is back! I have finished my varsity and am now in
Spain! I am looking for a job and just had an interview with a company
who is doing all the software for the government for Andalusia! ...guess
what, there are using a lot of open source (Apache) and there planinng a
new project regarding CMS. I heard OpenCMS, Vignette and Lenya :) One of
the company even knew my name :) thanks to Lenya formerly known as
Wyona! If I get this job then thanks to this projekt and Apache Software
Foundation!

I just downloaded the newest cvs version.

Let you hear from my problems and (hopefully) contribute some solutions
of them or other.

</thorsten>

Re: Lenya CMS can help you to get a job!

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Hello group,
> the inactive Thorsten is back! I have finished my varsity and am now in
> Spain! I am looking for a job and just had an interview with a company
> who is doing all the software for the government for Andalusia! ...guess
> what, there are using a lot of open source (Apache) and there planinng a
> new project regarding CMS. I heard OpenCMS, Vignette and Lenya :) One of
> the company even knew my name :) thanks to Lenya formerly known as
> Wyona! If I get this job then thanks to this projekt and Apache Software
> Foundation!
>
> I just downloaded the newest cvs version.
>
> Let you hear from my problems and (hopefully) contribute some solutions
> of them or other.

wow!

very cool.

i'm happy to see you back.